Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Visual Merchandising & Store design Specialists in Denmark
THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES is looking for two **Visual Merchandising & Store design Specialists
/ Do you want to be a part of orchestrating how two of the strongest skincare brands or how //the number one makeup brand in the world// are visually engaging with our consumers?/
We are searching for two passionate and detail-oriented specialists for the Corporate Estée Lauder Companies VM and Store design department. They will both be responsible for a seamless coordination of our visual merchandising and coordination of event activities across the Nordics on either our brands Clinique/Origins or MAC Cosmetics.
With your customer-centric approach, you will secure perfect execution within VM and SD. More specifically, you will apply brand guidelines to all permanent fixtures, own stores, counters, makeup studios and skincare shelf navigation and the coordination of VM materials for retailers and brands events.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Secure seamless coordination of VM, events and store design projects between our head office in Paris (EMEA) VM and architects' teams, as well as external vendors and our retail partners.
- Forecast VM in close collaboration with Trade, Product and Consumer Engagement & PR Managers
- Handle projects on all updates on specific brand design fixtures
- Plan and execute update and campaigns incl. lightboxes, LED, windows, promotions etc.
- Manage local design and production of POS, print and in-store/retailer event material
- Order VM items in collaboration with customer service to manage back orders
- Planning and coordination of VM material for store openings
- Update planograms by Retailer and door type
- Shopping cart and PO creation
- Follow up and coordination with field force
- Brief of agencies
- Maintain SD and VM overview on each door
Coordination's on maintenance projects
Your Key Qualifications
You have an education within Visual Merchandising or Marketing.
- You have worked with retail concepts on store design on a project level.
- You have a financial and business understanding
- You have at least 5 years fulltime experience within marketing and VM
- You are a solid user in Excel, Adobe InDesign. It is an advantage if you also have SAP qualifications and experience with creating PO's etc., but not a must.
You are fluent in English and a working proficiency within Danish, Norwegian or Swedish
You approach your tasks structured, systematically and with excellent attention to detail. Adhering to timelines and deadlines are important to you, and you do so with a proactive and positive attitude. You are highly interested in luxury brands and their consumer lifecycle. You are a team player with a high energy level. You are proactive, and you thrive to work with many kinds of projects, deadlines and stakeholders.
We can offer a highly valued position within a global company with great development opportunities. In this role you can develop your marketing skills and how a global leader within prestige beauty execute on visual merchandising, events and store design.
Next Step We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Preferred start date is October 2019.
If you have questions to the position, please contact Sarit Grube Virring on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2172 2956.
Title: Visual Merchandising & Store design Specialists
PubDate: 12-07-2019 12:03:46