The Estee Lauder Companies Student Assistant to Clinique and Origins in Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Student Assistant to Clinique and Origins
We are looking for a dynamic and structured Student Assistant to help our Product Manager. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brands, Clinique and Origins.
Together with the Product Manager will you plan and execute designate product management, including pricing, Cost of Goods, monthly forecast, stock management as well as product logistics related tasks. Your primary tasks will be:
- Plan and execute category management
- Measure and analyze the performance to ensure the optimal product portfolio
- Control the assigned A&P budget
- Coordinate with the Key Account Manager, Consumer Marketing and logistics department on daily operations
Monthly reporting to the EMEA head office in Paris Key Requirements
Are pursuing a higher education from a university
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Effective planning and executive skills
- You are proactive and can work independently
- You know how to follow-up and follow-through
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach
- You have great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders - external as well as internal
- You speak and write English fluently
Personally, you enjoy working with numbers and are proactive and analytically curious. You are service minded and have a hands-on approach with excellent attention to details.
What We Offer You will report to our Product Manager and become part of our amazing Clinique team. We work closely together as a team, however we also expect you to work independently, taking responsibility for your tasks.
We expect you to work 15 hours/week - flexibility is required in this role, as you will have to coordinate work hours with the other student assistant to ensure coverage.
You will be based at the ELC Nordic HQ in Vallensbæk where we are around 110 employees.
Next Step Preferred start date is April 1st. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note, that E-mail or video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Title: Student Assistant to Clinique and Origins
PubDate: 01-03-2019 19:23:09