Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies SRM Bergen, Norway in Denmark
Senior Retail Manager to MAC Cosmetics Bergen
MAC Cosmetics' vision is to be the world's leading professional makeup authority based on our expertise and our products. To reach this bold goal in the ever-changing retail industry, we strive to live by our core values in everything we do, and with everyone we touch. Our mantra "All Ages, All Races, All Genders" reflects our employees, our consumers and how our products is designed to meet all needs. Today, MAC Cosmetics is sold in over 105 countries around the world.
We are currently seeking a Senior Retail Manager to lead our stores and teams in Bergen, Stavanger, Trondheim and Ålesund.
As the Senior Retail Manager, you will maintain overall responsibility of our stores and counters. Reporting to the National Sales Manager located in Denmark, you will have direct responsibility on the sales results and identify and develop opportunities related to business and people.
You will be expected to deliver excellent result by passionately become and work as part of one of the industry's best and most motivated Make-up teams. You have a positive and proactive attitude and you are known to be flexible and cheerful.
Your general responsibilities will be:
- Store management - ensure the day-to-day operations of the stores: visual merchandising, stock/inventory, in-store implementation of marketing plan
- People management and development - drive sales and strategic development of our Retail Managers
- Business management - closely monitor sales results and budgets, analyze trends, review and develop strategic goals to react appropriately. Analyzing KPI's and ensuring that training needs are met
- Customer service - ensuring excellent levels of customer service though leading by example, observing and giving feedback
You will also be collaborating with our Retail Partners (e.g. Kicks and Fredrik & Louisa) where MAC Cosmetics have counters in the region.
Your qualifications and skills:
- Relevant experience as a Store Manager or as an Assistant Manager
- Experience with all aspects of people and sales management
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken
- Proficient user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- General knowledge of Social Media and digital trends
- Must be willing to travel bi-weekly within region, and on occasion to Oslo/Copenhagen.
As a person you have excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization. You have a strong personal drive, are highly result driven and are able to keep your cool when the pressure is on.
It is essential that you are a trained Makeup Artist with a keen interest in service and sales. As a person you are creative with strong communicative skills and with the ability to sell your ideas and transform them into action.
An exciting and varied job, where we appreciate innovation and creativity. You will become part of our Nordic team, with opportunities for personal and professional development. MAC Cosmetics/Estee Lauder Companies have opportunities in both the Nordics and internationally.
We also offer competitive pay, bonus scheme and a staff discount on products.
Is this your next job?
If yes, please submit your application and CV. We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible, and no later than the 4th of August.
Interviews is planned to take place in Bergen in week 34.
About the company
MAC Cosmetics is a part of Estée Lauder Companies - one of the largest distributers of makeup, skin care, scent and hair care. Our products are sold in over 150 contries, and include brands such as Estee Lauder, Clinique, Origins, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, SmashBox, GlamGlow, Tom Ford, Michael Kors, Aramis, Tommy Hilfiger, Donna Karan, DKNY, By Kilian, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble & Bumble, Le Labo, Frédéric Malle, BECCA and Too Faced.
Title: SRM Bergen, Norway
PubDate: 30-06-2019 11:21:25