Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Sales Assistant, Le Labo in Denmark
Sales assistant, Le Labo Concept store Copenhagen.
/ Are you up for a challenge that requires exclusive customer service?/
ABOUT LE LABO
Le Labo is a niche perfume company, born in Grasse and raised in New York City.
We sparked a revolution ten years ago and today we remain unconventional in the luxury perfumery market. Every fragrance is fleshly hand-blended and each label is personalized before the eyes of our clients at the moment of purchase.
Mindful in everything we do - from fragrances creations to where we choose to open a new boutique - our primary mission is to share the beauty of our craft with the world. It is more than just product; Le Labo offers sensorial experiences, memories and a point of view. It is a lifestyle.
Our distribution is intentionally selective: 15 lab-boutiques worldwide and limited corners with curated partners. We are also a recent addition to the Estee Lauder family.
Le Labo is currently experiencing a very rare and special moment in a brand. We are fortunate enough to be growing and expanding our cult following at an exponential rate and we would like to adapt and scale our internal organization accordingly. It is paramount during this growth period, that we preserve the values of our unique business model and mission: slow perfumery, man-made approach and mindfulness in everything we do.
The position of sales assistant will be key to the success of our growth. We are looking for a gem, who intrinsically shares our values and can love Le Labo, the brand, the lifestyle and the souls within the organization.
The individual should be a "people-person" and have a profound sense of empathy.
We are seeking a retail driven, dynamic, positive and professional Sales Assistant with a passion for scents, art, design and craftsmanship.
- Selling and maximizing sales
- Ensuring store maintains excellent visual presentation at all times
- Basic day to day Operations (counter maintenance, supplies, stock checks, client recruitment,...)
- Creating a professional and friendly environment for clients
QUALIFICATIONS / PROFILE / SKILLS
The right person has;
- Strong retail experience and proven track record
- Excellent verbal, communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Passionate and craftsmanship oriented (think out of the box, creative person)
- Very high level of customer experience (require service of a VIP level at all circumstances)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with a team
- Able to work during bank holidays, weekends
- Ability to handle multi-tasking
- Ability to manage heavy workload when needed
- Good at IT (computer software to be used for product labels print out)
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. You will have both national and international opportunities for a future career.
The position is a part time position at 30 hours per week.
Please send your application and CV in English via the link as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Title: Sales Assistant, Le Labo
PubDate: 03-06-2019 20:12:02