Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Sales Analyst (maternity cover) in Denmark
THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Sales Analyst (maternity cover)
/We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Sales Analyst to join our Nordic Commercial team./ /Are you motivated by supporting a wide range of stakeholders while also working with high levels of complexity? Are you proactive and structured? Then you might be the one we're looking for!/
Your Role As our Sales Analyst you will serve as a key role in the commercial department in coordinating sales estimates across Key Account Managers as well as between the Commercial Department and our five Brand groupings. You will secure a correct and optimized data flow between The Estée Lauder Companies and our retail partners, and you will support the Key Account Management team with sales analysis to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow-up on newness sell-in targets across Key Account Managers
- ROI analysis across Key accounts to improve performance
- Manage and deliver Master data to retailers every half year including: o reg. o Return process between brands, Key Account Managers and retailers o Newness Pricelists
- X-mas sell-in coordination and follow-up on sell-thru
- Track KAM discount spend vs. Estimate
- Monthly latest estimate preparation - input to Key Account Managers and brands
- Excess inventory management / coordination between Key Account Managers and Brands
Ad hoc KAM support
Your Qualifications You focus on getting the details right while also adhering to tight deadlines. You come with at least 3-5 years of experience from a similar role. Furthermore, we expect that you are:
A super user in Excel
- Great at sorting and organizing large amount of data
- Motivated by analyzing large amounts of data
- Always applying a strong focus on data accuracy
- Robust and easily adapt to change
- Able to manage high levels of complexity
- A team player and flexible
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) and English
What We Offer We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. You will become part of a dynamic and passionate Commercial team.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Expected start date is October 1st, 2019.
Note: this is a maternity cover.
Title: Sales Analyst (maternity cover)
PubDate: 09-07-2019 16:30:40