Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Retail Manage, MAC Arlanda in Denmark
Retail Manager, MAC
As our new Retail Manager you are expected to deliver the highest result by passionately become and work as part of one of the industry's best and most motivated Make-up teams. You have a positive attitude and you are known to be flexible and cheerful. You must be fluent in Swedish and English.
Since the counter is located at the airport, a flexibility regarding early morning shift and late night shifts is required.
Your general responsibilities will be:
- Achieve and track retail sales target in own counter
- Control expenses and manage budgets
- Analyze, review and develop strategic goals to ensure the highest performance
- Train and develop the team to successful deliver consistent excellent service
- Create a successful team by matching individual profiles and competencies
- Administration, e.g. time management, staff meeting, store expenses and staff reviews
/ Your qualifications and skills: /
- Work experience within retail
- Management skills: you have experience with people management
- Personal Qualifications: excellent communication skills (communication with managers and artists), personal drive, result driven and able to stay calm under pressure
- Additional Requirements: ability to travel, English speaking, proficient user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
It is essential that you are a trained make-up Artist with a keen interest in service and sales. As a person you are creative with strong communicative skills and with the ability to sell your ideas and transform them into action.
The position is a full time position.
Please apply through the link as soon as possible as we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Title: Retail Manage, MAC Arlanda
PubDate: 08-05-2019 20:41:36