Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Product Manager - Estée Lauder, La Mer & Bobbi Brown in Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES * * Is looking for a Product Manager to Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown
The Estée Lauder Companies Nordic is seeking a dynamic and structured Product Manager to work closely with the rest of the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brands, Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown. As a Product Manager, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the brand team to drive the success of the brands' franchises and innovative marketing campaigns. This role will have exposure to the EMEA Regional Teams in Paris and Supply Chain functions in Belgium.
Your Role You will be very closely linked with the commercial, finance and supply chain teams. Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown are accelerating, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape their future. Great marketing comes from working with brands you're passionate about - great careers come from working for a company which is passionate about developing you.
The role includes:
- Manage launches and drive growth of hero products and franchises
- Develop and implement marketing programs
Your Key responsibilities
- Plan and execute designate product management, including pricing, Cost of Goods, monthly forecast, stock management as well as product logistics related tasks
- Analyze sales, plan and execute category management
- Measure and analyze the performance to ensure the optimal product portfolio
- Analyze product lineup and returns together with VM
- Demonstrate excellent execution on project management
- Post-evaluate the marketing programs by set objectives
- Control the assigned A&P budget
- Coordinate with the Key Account Manager, Trade Marketing manager, Consumer Marketing and logistics department on daily operations
- Monthly reporting to the EMEA head office in Paris
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience preferably from the prestige cosmetic industry
- You have a higher education from a university or business school
- You are proactive and can work independently
- You know how to follow-up and follow-through
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach
- You have great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders - external as well as internal
- Effective planning and executive skills
- Excellent excel and spreadsheet skills
- You speak and write English fluently
*What We Offer * We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry.
*Next Step * Preferred start date is as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note, that E-mail screening might be part of this recruiting process.
This is a maternity cover running approximately 12 months.
Title: Product Manager - Estée Lauder, La Mer & Bobbi Brown
PubDate: 25-06-2019 09:36:56