Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Product Manager, Clinique & Origins in Denmark
THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Product Manager to Clinique & Origins
/ The Estée Lauder Companies Nordic is seeking a data driven and detail focused Product Manager with strong analytical skills. As Product Manager, you will work closely with the rest of the marketing team on Clinique & Origins. This role will have exposure to the EMEA Regional Teams in Paris and Supply Chain functions in Belgium./
Estée Lauder created Clinique, and the brand was a pioneer with the launch of the first-ever line of dermatologist-developed skin care in 1968. Our approach to ingredients is the same now as it was then: We avoid using allergens, irritants and ingredients in ways that could potentially harm skin. Allergy tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
Origins is a brand dedicated to well-being - yours and the planets. We extensively research and evaluate our ingredients -both natural and non-toxic-to-skin alternatives -for purity, efficacy and safety. And we continuously strive to take care of the earth -from using manufacturing processes that help reduce our impact on the environment to planting trees worldwide. We support reforestation projects around the world and have planted over 1 million trees to-date.
Your main responsibility is to manage the product portfolio, which includes forecasting, pricing and stock management. You will know every single product in the assortment from material code to sales performance. You are the product expert that will understand, update and inform relevant stakeholders of updates related to product assortment. This will require a structured approach, an eye for detail and analytical. You must have excellent excel skills and quickly understand and know which data is needed to take decisions.
Your Key responsibilities
- Plan and execute product management, including forecasting, pricing, Cost of Goods analysis, stock management as well as product logistics related tasks
- Analyze sales, plan and execute category management
- Measure and analyze the performance to ensure the optimal product portfolio
- Analyze product lineup and returns together with Visual Merchandizing
- Post-evaluate the marketing programs by set objectives
- Control the assigned budget
- Coordinate with the Key Account Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, Consumer Marketing and logistics department on daily operations
- Monthly reporting to the EMEA head office in Paris
- 3-5 years of relevant experience from a similar job
- Excellent excel skills
- You are proactive and can work independently
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach
- You have great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders - external as well as internal
- Demonstrate excellent execution on project management
- You speak and write English fluently
What We Offer The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our products are sold in over 150 countries and territories . We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry with colleagues who are passionate about their jobs and their brands. At The Estée Lauder Companies, you will become part of an energetic workplace with high ambitions where everyone focuses on the consumer. The tone in our Nordic affiliate is informal, the engagement is great, the pace is fast and we have fun at the same time.* *
Next Step Preferred start date is as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note, that E-mail or video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Title: Product Manager, Clinique & Origins
PubDate: 02-09-2019 11:12:39