Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Talent Acquisition & Development Manager in Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a NORDIC TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Responsible for recruitment and training
/"Bringing the best to everyone we touch"/ is our mission statement and it starts with you, who are passionate about talent acquisition and development in an international and dynamic environment.
With the right winning attitude and experience, you will get an exciting opportunity to put your mark on the future recruitment, onboarding and development of The Estée Lauder Companies' talents and organisation in the Nordics, and you will take part of our exiting growth journey.
You will be part of the Nordic HR team based in the Copenhagen area, and you will be responsible for talent acquisition to our offices and teams in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. In addition, you will drive the design and execution of the training and development plans for our employees to support and accelerate our strategic goals.
- Manage the end to end process of talent acquisition to our offices in DK, SE & NO
- Develop and maintain onboarding efforts (biannual Induction Days, supporting hiring managers on onboarding material etc.)
- Educate Managers in recruiting and developing talent
- Build and maintain our Employer brand and sourcing channels to attract the right candidates
- Drive the training calendar and facilitate selected trainings
- Support the talent planning agenda
Ad hoc projects and reporting
- Education at/or equivalent to Master or Bachelor level
- Relevant experience within recruitment, training and development of minimum 3-5 yrs.
- Strong skills within social media and digital
- Ability to combine strategic vision with brilliant execution and deliver great results
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- An open-minded and winning personality with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to build strong relationships with many different stakeholders internationally
- Experience with HR KPIs and reporting
- Fluency in English and Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Finally, it's an advantage if you are certified in the assessment tools ACE and OPTO (Master Danmark)
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. We are a young and passionate HR team. You will be reporting directly to the Nordic HR Director and work closely with our four HR Business partners (two in DK, one in NO and one in SE) and our HR Coordinator.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Preferred start date is October 2019.
Estée Lauder Companies at a glance
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under brand names such as: Estée Lauder, Clinique, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Tom Ford, Smashbox, AERIN, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, and Too Faced.
Title: Nordic Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
PubDate: 09-07-2019 15:20:40