Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Sales Manager, MAC in Denmark
THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES
Is looking for a Nordic Sales Manager for MAC Cosmetics
/ We are searching for a Nordic Sales Manager who will be responsible for defining and executing the Retail sales strategy in the Nordic market. Are you up for leading and developing the most talented retail team in the Nordics? Then you might be the one we are looking for!/
MAC Cosmetics' vision is to be the world's leading professional makeup authority based on our expertise and our products. To reach this bold goal in the ever-changing retail industry, we strive to live by our core values in everything we do, and with everyone we touch. Our mantra "All Ages, All Races, All Genders" reflects our employees, our consumers and how our products are designed to meet all needs. Today, MAC Cosmetics is sold in over 105 countries around the world.
As Nordic Sales Manager, you are a crucial member of the MAC Cosmetics Nordic Leadership team, and your key responsibility is to define and execute the Retail Sales Strategy together with your team of Area Sales Managers in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Your primary task is to successful lead the retail teams through extra ordinary people management and by focusing on empowerment, development, and clear goal setting and follow up. You will also be responsible for building a close and strong relationship with the Nordic Retail Partners and for defining, executing and following up on Retail KPI's.
The position will be based at the Nordic Head Office in Vallensbæk, but you will be spending a great amount of time in the field coaching and guiding your team of 8 direct reports as well as the total field team, with employees working in all 3 Nordic Countries. Travelling days app. 40-50 per year.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To turn brand strategy into an execution focused retail strategy
- Ensure retail excellence: quality of customer service, quality of operations, and execution of visual merchandising in store.
- Work at store level to identify business needs and create strategies to drive the business (collection launches, store events, challenges, merchandising)
- Provide detailed analysis and information to Brand Manager to support business decisions and planning
- Lead and develop Area Sales Managers and Counter managers
- Lead the retail team with focus on the strength of achieving results as a team and in strong cooperation.
- Collaborate with other department managers. In particular develop a close working relationship with the Nordic Education Manager
- You have a strong background within as well as a passion for retail, preferably with a Nordic responsibility
- You are an experienced leader who has a focus on reaching results through development of talent.
- You are a dedicated networker with a win-win attitude
- You have strong analytical skills and a proven track record for executing changes with both a people and business mindset.
- You speak Danish and English fluently and understand Nordic languages.
Your Profile As a person you are ambitious, structured and with a high degree of attention to details. You treasure the importance of your role. You challenge status quo with a positive, proactive and constructive attitude. You see opportunities instead of limitations and you want to be part of and contributing to a team delivering great commercial results.
We offer You will become part of a dynamic and passionate MAC team and you will report to the Brand Manager.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our products are sold in over 150 countries and territories . We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry with colleagues who are passionate about their jobs and their brands. At The Estée Lauder Companies, you will become part of an energetic workplace with high ambitions where everyone focuses on the consumer. The tone in our Nordic affiliate is informal, the engagement is great, the pace is fast and we have fun at the same time.
Next Step Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Please note, that email screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Start date is as soon as possible.
Title: Nordic Sales Manager, MAC
PubDate: 06-09-2019 12:55:07