Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic E-commerce Store Lead, Clinique in Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES * Is looking for a *Nordic E-commerce Store Lead to Clinique
We are looking for a Candidate to grow e-commerce for Clinique in 3 different countries? Would you like online marketing and beauty to be part of your everyday life?
Online sale is a strategic focus area why we need a passionate Nordic E-commerce Store Lead who will be responsible for our 3 Clinique ecommerce sites. Your role will be to ensure optimization of our Nordic Clinique ecommerce sites. You will plan & execute online campaigns and optimize sales from those activities. You like to create results in a dynamic international company and will be a part of our Online team that provides a wide range of tasks all from consumer service, manage content that optimize our brands' integration with consumers on digital platforms. In the role you will get support from one of our Coordinators.
We are looking for an e-commerce manager who is passionate about SEM, Paid Media, analytics of online trends and a wide range of ecommerce tasks. You are strong using conversion optimization, Adworks and Facebook ads. Furthermore, you have experience with in Content- and E-mail marketing.
*Your Role * As an Store Lead, you are responsible for managing Clinique's eCommerce sites and campaigns in the Nordic region, why you have a strong sales and commercial focus. It is required that you have experience with online sales and Campaigns.
Your Key responsibilities
- Plan, initiate and follow up on sales activities, campaigns and marketing activities
- Ensure optimal range across product groups
- Assure that comprehensive e-marketing content, product data and tools meet the requirements for targeted e-commerce customer platforms
- Development of marketing and campaign analyzes
- Refresh of sites
- Plan your online marketing and sales calendar
- Sparring and updates with the Brand team to ensure alignment
- Purchase flow and customer experiences
SoMe-activities related to sales
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar position from an international company or digital agency
- Have experience in online marketing, E-commerce, digital media and web design
- It's important that you have an understand online systems and reporting tools as .Net, Offer manager, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong analytical skills and understands how to convert numbers and strategy into results
- You are proactive and can work independently
- You know how to follow-up and follow-through
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach
- You have great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders - external as well as internal
- You speak and write English and one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) fluently
Your Profile You are an inclusive person with a positive, proactive and constructive attitude. You see opportunities instead of limitations and you want to be part of and contributing to a team delivering great digital and online results.
You will report to our Nordic Social Media & Ecommerce Manager and you will become part of a new and very proactive team.
We offer You will become part of a dynamic and passionate Nordic commercial team based in our Nordic head office in Vallensbæk. We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry.
Next Step Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Please note, that email screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Preferred start date is October 2019.
Title: Nordic E-commerce Store Lead, Clinique
PubDate: 09-07-2019 15:33:13