Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic E-Commerce Coordinator in Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Nordic E-Commerce Coordinator
Are you passionate about E-Commerce? Do you thrive working with data tools and systems? Do you strive for excellence in everything you do? Then we want you on our amazing E-Commerce team!
As E-Commerce Coordinator you will support our Store Lead's in following-up on sales, maintenance, and the day-to-day operation of our websites. With your proactive attitude and eye for detail, you will execute on the planned actions in the marketing calendar.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop new letters and online campaigns
- Maintain websites
- Collect and organize visual materials and texts for monthly updates of websites
- Brief and follow-up with various stakeholders on newsletters, website updates and translations
- Update sales report and forecast sheet
- Update product text, prices etc. to our product system
- Participate in relevant meetings together with the Store Lead
Test and QA of campaign, updates and website launches Your Qualifications
1-3 years of full-time experience within E-commerce, content creation and/or CRM
- As a minimum you hold a BA in Economy, E-business, Digital design or Communication
- You enjoy and have experience working with various data tools and systems and have a data-oriented mindset
- You are keeping up with the newest trends within digitalization
- You are articulate and able to develop flawless news letters
- You are a super user in Excel and CMS
- You can work independently and are not afraid of knocking on several doors to get your information
- You are detail-oriented, structured and proactive
- You can prioritize tasks efficiently and according to deadlines
- You speak and write English and one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian) fluently
What We Offer We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. Our goal is to be the best place to work within the industry and you will be responsible for supporting our growing E-Commerce activities across the Nordics.
We welcome you in a unique culture where family values run deep, inspiring how we care for each other, and for the individuals and communities we serve. You will work from our Nordic HQ in Vallensbæk and you will report to the Nordic E-Commerce Manager.
Next Step Preferred start date is September 1st. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note, that E-mail or video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Title: Nordic E-Commerce Coordinator
PubDate: 10-07-2019 16:33:19