The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Consumer Marketing Manager in Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Nordic Consumer Marketing Manager for our brands Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown & La Mer
As Consumer Marketing Manager you will manage the day to day marketing activities of our luxury makeup and skincare division on the brands Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown and La Mer and it is your responsibility to make a long-term marketing strategy for these brands. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to map and fully understand the Consumer journey, together with building and driving the 360° marketing plan and strategy across all media channels.
Your Role You will work hand in hand with the Nordic Brand Manager and the rest of the brand team to execute outstanding marketing initiatives and drive the success of the brands in the Nordics. It is also your responsibility to develops and manage a team of two Consumer Engagement & PR Managers and continuously seek to optimize and increase the teams performance.
Your Key responsibilities
- Drives and adapts the Global / Regional Brand marketing strategy to maximize local relevancy
- Defines the target consumer profiles, adapting Global / Regional guidelines to local opportunities linked to the defined WHO/WHY/WHAT
- Translates local consumer insights into marketing and selling opportunities
- Defines how the Consumer Journey(s) should look like, combining all communication and distribution channel
- Defines the advertising and distribution mix for the upcoming year
- Works closely with the Retail and Visual Merchandising teams on innovation and continuous improvement of in-store consumer experience
- Contributes to LRP building (in particular A&P lines, with intent to maximize effective consumer-facing spend, and prioritizing shift to digital)
- Builds the 360° marketing plan for the brand, in coordination with Product Marketing, Trade Marketing and Online teams
- Defines the launch and promotional calendar across all channels, working closely with Product Marketing
- Defines the key messages for consumer communication (e.g. benefit messaging)
- Adapts plan throughout the year depending on sales performance, lately observed trends, competitor campaigns and successes
- Drives campaign performance analysis
- Drives A&P spend allocation; in charge of A&P budget and optimization (account ledger etc.)
- Performs A&P ROI analyses and improves marketing effectiveness through test and learn approach, with the support of the Digital Commerce and Marketing teams
- EMEA reporting within A&P, Marketing Activities
- Creates Account ledger and POs and follow up
Act as key contact for EMEA Consumer Marketing teams Your qualifications For you to be a success in this job, we expect you to have a relevant educational background on Master level and 8-10 years of experience from a comparable job in an international marketing department or digital agency. Further qualifications:
Solid people management skills - track record of building talent
- Great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders - external as well as internal
- Effective planning and executive skills
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach, with close attention to details
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Strong digital marketing skills and business acumen
- You are data-oriented and translate data into marketing initiatives - and not least, you have in-depth experience leading marketing activities in bigger organizations
- Creative thinker with a passion for digital innovation
- Solid number crunching skills and extensive Excel skills
- You are proactive and can work independently and you know how to follow-up and follow-through
- You have humor and a optimistic mindset
What We Offer We are a global leader in cosmetic and skin care with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry, and you are offered an opportunity to work with marketing strategies and brand development in an organization which is focused on high performance.
Next Step Preferred start date is April 1st. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note, that E-mail or video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Title: Nordic Consumer Marketing Manager
PubDate: 08-02-2019 08:28:37