Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Consumer Engagement & PR Manager in Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES * * Is looking for a Nordic Consumer Engagement & PR Manager
/ Are you a result-driven person with solid experience in marketing and a passion for brand building and luxury brands? Are you curious, positive and willing to run that extra mile to get the job done?/ /Then you are the one we are looking for!/
We are searching for a Nordic Consumer Engagement & PR Manager for the brand team Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown & La Mer. You will be responsible for analyzing, planning and executing all aspects of the Consumer Journey (from Online to Instore) across Sweden, Norway and Denmark. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to demonstrate your thinking and leadership skills.
In close collaboration with your colleagues in the Nordic marketing team, the EMEA team, external agencies and our Corporate Marketing department, you will be responsible for identifying consumer insights, building and executing the full 360 marketing plan to grow the brand profitably. You will act to maintain and build the brand equity in the region and in consumers' minds.
More specifically, you will:
- Review brand and key products retail sales performance (offline and online), monitor trends as well as competitive activities to make recommendations and input on plans and strategies
- Collect and identify local consumer insights and trial barriers based on internal and external data
- Recommend local marketing plans in line with EMEA strategy to build integrated and engaging consumer engagement experiences
- Execute the full 360° marketing plan (Instore/ Media/ PR/ DTC/ Social Media) for new launches and hero products in collaboration with multi-functional teams and agencies
- Execute Social Media and Digital campaigns and continuously optimize them based on the latest learnings available across own and retailer channels.
- Create and post content on own channels and retailer channels
- Build a strong network of influencers across the region (including top bloggers and beauty editors), as well as planning and executing PR & Influencer events
- Be responsible for the Advertising and PR budget tracking and monitoring
- Support the Trade Marketing and Key Account Managers to define and execute shopper-relevant retailer and channel plans
Key Qualifications You are passionate and possess strong thinking and leadership skills. You can manage short term challenges while keeping the end vision in mind. You are used to working with KPI's and monitoring how your actions lead to great results. You are ready to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use your gut feeling and judgement when data is missing. You are a true initiator and you feel confident juggling multiple projects. You enjoy building strong relationships and you are always positive and seek to find the best viable solution to any challenge. You are able to collaborate in a diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds.
More specifically, you have:
- A relevant Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communication
- Minimum three years of experience in Marketing, preferably in fashion, luxury goods, beauty, or consumer goods
- A strong consumer focus, sense of beauty and trend seeking
- You are data-oriented and can translate data into marketing initiatives
- Proven Leadership, strategic analysis and collaboration skills
- Mastery in 360 Brand Building, and particularly in Digital and Social Media
- Fluency in English and ideally in one of the Scandinavian languages
Opportunity We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. We will challenge you and you will challenge us - and hereby develop your personal skills and career. You will report directly to the Nordic Consumer Marketing Manager for La Mer, Bobbi Brown and Estée Lauder.
Next Step Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Please note that video or email screening will be part of this recruiting process. Ideal start date is October 1st, 2019.
Title: Nordic Consumer Engagement & PR Manager
PubDate: 16-08-2019 16:58:45