Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies HR Retail Business Partner, Sweden in Denmark
*/HR Retail Business Partner/ *
Do you enjoy the work as HR Generalist? Do you have a passion for business and for delivering results and show the value of HR? Would you like to implement HR Excellence? Can you see yourself in a job where you can grow together with the organization?
Then you might be our new HR Retail Business Partner in Sweden. With reference to the Nordic HR Retail Manager - located in Denmark - is it your job to support managers and employees with a variety of HR related topics. You are thriving in a role with both administrative tasks and projects you can take ownership for.
You will be part of a Nordic HR team with one person located in Norway and five in Denmark. You will work with our brands regarding recruitment, talent management, development, HR processes, employment law and HR administration - all with a retail focus in mind.
Your tasks include among others:
- Recruitment from a-z, including advertising, screening of applicants, interviewing and testing.
- Implementing and driving HR processes related to retail in Sweden.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Swedish Sales organization
- Handling of legal issues including contact/negotiations with unions.
- Building capabilities within the retail organization e.g. by training managers within processes, employment law and other HR related topics.
- General HR administration related to the employment of the Swedish employees.
- Owner of Swedish/Nordic specific HR projects.
As HR Retail Business Partner, part of your job will be to support managers in the field - hence there will be occasional travelling within Sweden as well as to the Nordic HQ in Copenhagen. Though the majority of the work time will be spend in our Swedish Sales Office in Stockholm. Working as the only HR person in the Swedish organization, you have a big role in designing your workdays and take ownership for your own development.
We expect you to have 2-3 years of experience within HR - and are ready to move into a role where you can work more independently. Preferably, you have knowledge and experience within development of employees and/or retail
In addition, the preferred candidate has the following profile:
- A Bachelor degree within HR or equivalent Business Degree
- Experience with handling legal cases and take part in meetings with unions
- Has experience with recruitment and training/facilitation
- Solid and documented knowledge of Swedish employment law including Handelsavtalet.
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Speaks and writes Swedish and English fluently, knowledge of other Scandinavian languages is a plus.
- A digital mindset and a good understanding of systems
You are structured, you have a sense for details, and you are comfortable working independently. As a person, you are outgoing, proactive and have a mind for service. You thrive in a complex and busy workday, where it is important you are able to prioritize and manage multiple requests at the same time. The Swedish Organization
You will be supporting the Swedish Field team of approximately 300 employees working in various parts of Sweden and reporting into a team of 5 Area Sales Managers and 1 Country Sales Manager whom you will be working closely together with.
We offer The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our products are sold in over 150 countries and territories . We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry with colleagues who are passionate about their jobs and their brands. At The Estée Lauder Companies, you will become part of an energetic workplace with high ambitions where everyone focuses on the consumer. The tone in our Nordic affiliate is informal, the engagement is great, the pace is fast and we have fun at the same time.
If you find the position interesting, please send your application and resume through the link as soon as possible.
Please note we only accept applications electronically.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Title: HR Retail Business Partner, Sweden
PubDate: 07-10-2019 20:16:31