Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Corporate Paid Media Manager in Denmark
Corporate Paid Media Manager
/ We are searching for a Nordic Corporate Paid Media Manager which role is to track, analyze, and communicate The Estée Lauder Companies' corporate Nordic paid media performance. Our Paid Media Manager will deliver actionable insights and actions that will lead our brand's media strategy. So are you looking for a very keen and visible role in our digital department, and do you want to be the one that is defining our Nordic paid media strategy, then you might be the one we are looking for./
Estée Lauder Companies at a glance
/ The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under brand names such as: Estée Lauder, Clinique, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Tom Ford, Smashbox, AERIN, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, and Too Faced./
Your Key Responsibilities
- Securing a coherent media planning strategy, including aligning with the overall Nordic strategy and the campaign-based strategy throughout the consumer journey (considering brand awareness, conversion and retention).
- Defining the Nordic Paid Media strategy - where to play and how to win.
- Developing a clear picture of the Nordic media landscape o 1 single view of ELC media performance
- Securing knowledge sharing across the organization to ensure synchronized consumer communication.
- Agency management - secure flow and optimal processes.
- Provide actionable recommendation to how our brands should spend their paid media budget.
- Objective to obtain best ROI based on objectives of spend.
- Making sure that paid media marketing plans are optimized based on the brands' & e-commerce's objectives.
- Develop & support an attribution model - ensuring ELC Nordic brands to drive media investments efficiently.
Post buy analysis per brand and combined learning across brands to drive optimization.
You have an in-depth understanding of all SEM, paid social, display (all models, including programmatic), affiliation marketing.
- You have experience with strategy planning based on consumer insights, media insights, and competitor data, as well as securing a coherent media planning strategy, including always on strategy and campaign based.
- You are a super user in media performance tools and analytics used in Nordic & EMEA, with a clear focus on Google Analytics 360, and you are able to share and communicate the data and the insights in an easy and understandable way.
- You have experience with acting as an "internal media agency" and with providing recommendations, proposals, and guidance on every paid media activity.
- You have experience with providing best in class visibility and tracking of investments & ROI.
- You are able to create easy to understand evaluations and post buy analysis for constant improvement of paid media investment throughout the full consumer funnel, and for combined learning across brands to drive optimization.
- You have a successful track record of working in a cross-collaborative way - able to develop relationships with all stakeholders.
- Great project management, organizational and analytical skills
- You are a high energy and effective person with strong business acumen.
- You are able to both conceive effective strategies and to implement them tactically.
- You are a fact based decision maker, pragmatic, resourceful, and proactive.
- You are resilient and decisive, with excellent problem solving skills and a strong team orientation.
- You are an effective communicator who is self-motivated and able to inspire confidence and respect, motivating indirect reporting employees via a coaching and development mentality and focus.
- You have the ability to think strategically but also has an eye for the detail.
- You are able to challenge the status quo and has the experience and characteristics to respond quickly to the changing environment.
- You are able to effectively build and proactively leverage internal and external networks.
- You exhibit the highest personal and professional ethics.
- You are highly analytical - analyzes & utilizes facts effectively for presentation to decision makers. You are comfortable with analysis to drive decision-making.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Preferred start date is August.
Title: Corporate Paid Media Manager
PubDate: 25-06-2019 09:35:29