Estée Lauder Companies Inc. blev grundlagt i 1946 og har hovedkontor i New York. I dag har vi mere end 25 brands/varumärken i mere/fler end 150 lande. Vi ønsker at tiltrække/attrahera, udvikle og fastholde de største/bästa talenter/begåvningarna og uanset om vore medarbejdere er i vores butikker eller på et af vores nordiske kontorer ønsker vi, at de bidrager/bidrar til vores succes med stolthed.
Så har du en passion for skønhed og individualitet, så har vi løbende/pågående ledige stillinger/vakanser inden for forskellige/olika områder: Detail/Retail salg/försäljning, salg, marketing, PR, økonomi, Human Resources m.fl. Se vores ledige stillinger/tjänster og bliv en del af Estée Lauder Companies A/S.
The Estee Lauder Companies Corporate Digital Trainer in Denmark
THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Digital Trainer / /
/ Do you want to play a key role in creating content to own staff and for perfumery staff? Do you want to lead the development of our eLearning materials and be a part of educating our staff in our exclusive brand? Are you looking for an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic environment working for The Estée Lauder Companies Then we want you on our Corporate education team!/
Who is The Estée Lauder Companies
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under brand names such as: Estée Lauder, Clinique, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Tom Ford, Smashbox, AERIN, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, and Too Faced.
Our Nordic Education team exists of our Education Manager, 5 Area Retail Trainers and 1 Digital Trainer who all have the responsibility of educating our Retail Sales Consultants, Corporate Sales Executives and Department store staff in all ELC brands with support from a Nordic Education Coordinator.
As Digital Trainer, you will be responsible for building the online experience to own staff as well as delivering content to our retailers' education platforms via own video's or from the different brands. You will develop the skills and the knowledge of our Retail Sales Consultants, Corporate Sales Executives and Department store staff in all of our ELC brands on digital channels and platforms and through how-to-video's. Furthermore, you will be the point of contact for two of our brands and give support on new education material, be knowledgeable about new products and all in-house training for these brands.
- Overall responsible for building on-line experience to own staff
- Adapt international educational programs to local needs/relevancy
- Execute Training on specific programs including selling and services for Jo Malone London and La Mer and do class room training for own staff
- Education on digital channels and platforms
- Ensure strong Brand DNA to drive brilliant brand execution
- Build strong relationships with retailer's online education department
- Build strong relationships with Area Retail Trainers
- Support trade plans
- Develop video's on new products and create How-To-Videos for own staff as well for use for Key Retailers
Develop and implement online education programs for key retailers and counter staff
- Expert in digital and social media including creating and editing videos
- Rich on ideas and able to create creative education content
- Strong teaching and development skills
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to deliver clear, concise and compelling messages
- Strong execution skills
- Senses other's development needs and bolsters their abilities
- Smoothly handles multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Encourages candid feedback, new perspectives, continuous learning, and self-development
- Models team qualities such as respect, helpfulness, and co-operation
- Ability to work within a fast-paced matrix team environment
- Be able to educate in all brand at in all brand - and at the same time
- Be able to change what we do today to new tasks tomorrow
- Strong Danish and English skills - written and oral
User of Microsoft Office
Next Step Preferred start date is October 1st. We will be reviewing incoming applications on an ongoing basis, so please apply sooner rather than later. Please note, that email screening might be part of this recruiting process.
If you have questions please contact Jeanette Ratzke, Education Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 24256409.
Title: Corporate Digital Trainer
PubDate: 29-08-2019 15:43:31