The Estee Lauder Companies BI System Coordinator in Denmark
Are you motivated by data processing and Business Intelligence, and dedicated to streamlining system processes? Then you can become part of a global company with passionate employees in a highly appreciated position in the Nordic affiliate.
- The Role*
As BI System Coordinator, you will play an important role in processing data and preparing Business Intelligence tools for reporting, planning and business analytics. Top of the line Business Analytics are critical to our internal processes as well as in collaborating with external partners.
Working across the Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, and Norway) you will be part of driving continuous improvements of system processes, data quality and load processes. As you grow in your role, you will become a go-to person for our Brands and Managers, providing data deliveries, ad-hoc analysis or adding further intelligence to our tools.
- Key Responsibilities*
You will be working sprint oriented in a mix of administrative tasks during reporting, tool maintenance and implementation of new improvements until next cycle of reporting.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Upload monthly sales figures and targets to BI
- Prepare BI tools for Business Review and Reporting
- Prepare data and forms for planning processes
- Provide data deliveries and ad-hoc analysis
- Rollout and provide training in new BI and Reporting initiatives
- Participate in various BI and data management initiatives
- You hold a relevant bachelor degree
- You have profound interest in working with large amounts of data
- You have an eye for detail and you are structured, analytical and service minded
- You thrive with administrative tasks
- You are a wizard with Excel. Experience with SAP and BI tools is an advantage
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian)
What we offer:*
You will join our Nordic team of Business Managers, where you will work under the title Jr. Business Analyst alongside the controllers, share knowledge, and contribute to securing lean processes and making deadlines.
We offer an amazing chance for you to provide highly appreciated services throughout the Nordic affiliate, within an area of strategic importance and direction, and an opportunity for you to develop your toolbox and proven set of data skills.
- Next Step*
Start date is June 1st or as soon as possible, hence we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Nordic Business Manager & BI Lead Thomas Laursen at +45 20 71 86 92.
Title: BI System Coordinator
PubDate: 2018-04-03 15:03:24.0