The Estee Lauder Companies Visual Merchandising & Store Design Specialist in Vallensbæk, Denmark
Visual Merchandising & Store Design Specialist
Do you want to orchestrate how two of the strongest skincare brands are visually engaging with the consumer? We are looking for a passionate and detail-oriented profile to assume responsibility of the seamless coordination of our visual merchandising activities across the Nordics.
The Role With your customer-centric approach, you will secure perfect execution some of our brands image in our stores. More specifically, you will apply brand guidelines to all permanent fixtures, such as counters, colour studios and skincare shelf navigation.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Secure seamless coordination of store design projects between EMEA architects, external vendors and our retail partners
- Handle all updates to makeup colour studio
- Brief agencies
- Produce POS material for displays and gondolas
- Follow up and coordination with field force
- Forecast VM in close collaboration with Product Manager
- Order Merchandising in collaboration with customer service to manage back orders
- Visual updates for stores
Update planograms by Retailer and door type Your Key Qualifications
You have a theoretical background in marketing or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years fulltime experience within marketing and VM
- You are a solid user in Excel
- You are fluent in English and a working proficiency within Danish, Norwegian or Swedish
Your Profile You approach your task systematically and with excellent attention to detail. Adhering to timelines and deadlines are important to you, and you do so with a proactive and positive attitude. You are highly interested in luxury brands and their consumer lifecycle.
Opportunity We can offer a highly valued position within a global company with great development opportunities. In this role you can develop your marketing skills and how a global leader within prestige beauty execute on visual merchandising and store design.
Next Step We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Please note that this is a maternity cover for 6 months.
Title: Visual Merchandising & Store Design Specialist
PubDate: 2018-11-22 12:44:34.0