The Estee Lauder Companies Product Manager to Clinique and Origins in Vallensbæk, Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Product Manager to Clinique and Origins
Estée Lauder Companies Nordic is seeking a dynamic and structured Product Manager to work closely with the rest of the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brands, Clinique and Origins. As a Product Manager, you will work hand in hand with the Nordic Brand Manager and the rest of the brand team to drive the success of the brands' franchises and innovative marketing campaigns.
This role will have exposure to the EMEA Regional Teams in Paris and Supply Chain functions in Belgium.
Your Role You will be very closely linked with the commercial, finance and supply chain teams. Clinique and Origins are accelerating, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape their future. Great marketing comes from working with brands you're passionate about - great careers come from working for a company which is passionate about developing you. The role includes:
- Manage launches and drive growth of hero products and franchises
Develop and implement marketing programs Your Key responsibilities
Plan and execute designate product management, including pricing, Cost of Goods, monthly forecast, stock management as well as product logistics related tasks
- Plan and execute category management
- Measure and analyze the performance to ensure the optimal product portfolio
- Demonstrate excellent execution on project management
- Post-evaluate the marketing programs by set objectives
- Control the assigned A&P budget
- Coordinate with the Key Account Manager, Consumer Marketing and logistics department on daily operations
Monthly reporting to the EMEA head office in Paris Your qualifications
3-5 years of relevant marketing experience preferably from the prestige cosmetic industry
- You have a higher education from a university or Business School
- You are proactive and can work independently
- You know how to follow-up and follow-through
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach
- You have great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders - external as well as internal
- Effective planning and executive skills
- You speak and write English fluently
What We Offer We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry.
Next Step Preferred start date is as soon as possible.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note, that E-mail or video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Title: Product Manager to Clinique and Origins
PubDate: 2018-12-03 12:45:43.0