The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Visual Merchandising & Store Design Manager in Vallensbæk, Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Nordic Visual Merchandising & Store Design Manager (Maternity cover)
Are you passionate about Visual Merchandising & Store Design and do you want to work in an international and dynamic environment? Then you might be the right person for this job.
In this corporate role, you will own the VM and Store Design process in the Nordic affiliate and be the main point of contact for management. Together with your team of three VM&SD Specialists you will coordinate and execute all openings and rebuilds in close collaboration with brands and Key Account Management team.
- You will have the overall VM responsibility.
- Own and implementing the new store design processes across the organization
- Project leader for store design (new doors)
- Ensure optimal solutions on all in store designs
- Visit new and top doors to ensure that all builds and rebuilds are optimized according to each store layout
- Work with KAMs to obtain requirements for new doors (space, location)
- Work with Brand Managers for input to brief and final approval of designs
- Responsible for capital budget (incl. P&L impact)
People Management (will have four direct reports) Key Qualifications:
5+ years' experience with store design and project management
- Business acumen and strong budget understanding
- Leadership experience
- Excellent attention to detail
Your Profile On a personal level you have a positive, can-do attitude, you are a team player and extremely structured in the way you work and what you deliver. Furthermore, you have a strong change management focus and a good understanding of process implementation.
Opportunity You will be responsible for the Nordic VM&SD team comprised of three VM&SD Specialist each responsible for a brand grouping. We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. We will challenge you and you will challenge us - and hereby develop your personal skills and career.
Next Step Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Please note, that video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Note that this is a maternity cover running approximately 6 months.
Preferred start date is 17th December 2018.
Title: Nordic Visual Merchandising & Store Design Manager
PubDate: 2018-10-29 08:30:24.0