The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic KAM Coordinator in Vallensbæk, Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Nordic KAM Coordinator
Are you the best Key Account Coordinator with a passion for the Beauty Industry and an ambition to become our future Nordic Key Account Manager? If you are also eager to learn and build your career through great performance and stakeholder management, then you are the one we are looking for!
Your Role As Nordic KAM Coordinator you are a crucial member of our commercial team and your key responsibility is to support one of our Key Account Managers driving performance and retailer satisfaction further, while eager to help on any other ad-hoc task to support the team. For the right candidate this role also offers the opportunity to take on the responsibility for your own portfolio of Nordic customers.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Maintaining marketing calendars and trade plans
- Supporting the sell-in of new product launches and follow-up to secure turnover as planned
- Campaign evaluation and analysis
- Creating product registration files
- Planning sales competitions
- Updating newsletter and education material to store staff
- Inform customers on changes e.g. launch dates, prices etc.
- Filling out new customer creation forms
- Update distribution files
- Delivering competitive reports to the commercial team
Other ad-hoc opportunities Your Qualifications
A proven track record within sales support
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experienced in SAP and BI
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in Danish, spoken as well as written
Your Profile As a person you are ambitious, structured and with a high degree of attention to details. You treasure the importance of your role connecting Estée Lauder Companies with our retailers and want to help improve the relationship. You understand the retailer mindset and have experience working for or with retailers already, ideally in the selective beauty industry. Furthermore, are you an inclusive person with a positive, proactive and constructive attitude. You see opportunities instead of limitations and you want to be part of and contributing to a team delivering great commercial results.
We offer You will become part of a dynamic and passionate Nordic commercial team based in our Nordic head office in Vallensbæk, Denmark and you will report to one of our Key Account Managers. We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry.
Next Step Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Please note, that email screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Start date is the 1st of February 2019.
Title: Nordic KAM Coordinator
PubDate: 2018-11-12 15:58:17.0