The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic E-commerce Store Lead to Clinique in Vallensbæk, Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Nordic E-commerce Store Lead to Clinique
Are you passionate about E-Commerce? Do you thrive working with data tools and systems and do you strive for excellence in everything you do? Then we want you on our E-Commerce team!
Online sale is a strategic focus area why we need a passionate Nordic E-commerce Store Lead who will be responsible for our 3 Clinique E-commerce sites in the Nordics. Here you will plan & execute online campaigns and optimize sales from those activities.
Your Role As an Store Lead, you are responsible for managing Clinique's E-Commerce sites and campaigns in the Nordic region, why you have a strong sales and commercial focus. It is required that you have experience with online sales and Campaigns and you are passionate about SEM, Paid Media, analytics of online trends and a wide range of E-commerce tasks.
Your Key responsibilities
- Plan, initiate and follow up on sales activities, campaigns and marketing activities
- Ensure optimal range across product groups
- Assure that comprehensive e-marketing content, product data and tools meet the requirements for targeted e-commerce customer platforms
- Development of marketing and campaign analyzes
- Refresh of sites
- Plan your online marketing and sales calendar
- Sparring and updates with the Brand team to ensure alignment
- Purchase flow and customer experiences
- SoMe-activities related to sales
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar position from an international company or digital agency
- Have experience in online marketing, E-commerce, digital media and web design
- Experience with online systems and reporting tools as .Net, Offer manager, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong analytical skills and understands how to convert numbers and strategy into results
- Experience with Content- and E-mail marketing, Conversion optimization, Adworks and Facebook ads.
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach
- You have great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders - external as well as internal
- You speak and write English and one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) fluently
Your Profile You are an inclusive person with a positive, proactive and constructive attitude. You see opportunities instead of limitations and like to create results in a dynamic international company. You will be a part of our Online team that provides a wide range of tasks all from consumer service, manage content that optimize our brands' integration with consumers on digital platforms. In the role you will get support from one of our Coordinators and you will report to our Nordic Social Media & Ecommerce Manager.
We offer You will become part of a dynamic and passionate Nordic commercial team based in our Nordic head office in Vallensbæk. We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry.
Next Step Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Please note, that email screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Title: Nordic E-commerce Store Lead to Clinique
PubDate: 2018-11-22 13:46:00.0