The Estee Lauder Companies Demand Planner & Logistics Coordinator in Vallensbæk, Denmark
Demand Planner & Logistics Coordinator
Do you want to become part of a dynamic Supply Chain team - maybe you are our new colleague? As our new Demand Planner & Logistics coordinator, you will be part of the Nordic Supply Chain team that includes Master Data, Customer Service, Demand Planning and Logistics Handling.
As a part of the local Demand Planning team your main focus is to ensure updated sales forecast on some of our brands such as Estee Lauder and Tom Ford Beauty. You will drive the monthly Demand Review and Consensus meetings with focus to get future input from the Brands about trends, new products and campaign activity and you will be a driver in the alignment process between the Demand Plan and the Financial Plan.
The demand planning process is dynamic, and you will together with the other local demand planners, be a driver of optimization and change to support business decisions. Alongside your responsibilities within Demand Planning, you will be the operational contact to our Oevel warehouse facility, our main transporter DSV and key customers such as Matas and KICKS. You will also handle the internal Nordic coordination with brands, commercial team, master data and customer service.
- Contribute to good inventory controls by driving and optimizing the reconciliation process between demand plans and gross sales estimates by driving the monthly Demand Review and Consensus meetings
- Actively participate in the Plan and forecast alignment to ensure products are available in due time according to fair expectations from brands e.g. NPL and campaigns
- Evaluate KPI development and make action plans to eliminate undesirable elements to the demand planning process
- Prepare and participate in weekly service calls and handle Out of Stock information weekly and share with stakeholders
- Coordinate the Nordic order flow, both with customer service and DSV
- Responsible for the coordination with retailers e.g. when transportation is delayed
- Responsible for the monthly order calendar
- Ad hoc logistic handling
Qualifications You have a higher education in Supply Chain, Logistics or Statistics and 1-2 years of experience within a Supply Chain department e.g. as Planner. You are used to work in ERP systems such as SAP and it is an advantage if you have SAP APO DP experience. At least you have a solid knowledge of MS Office and especially Excel.
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- An open-minded and winning personality with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Proactive nature with a solution and solving mind-set
- Ability to build strong relationships with many different stakeholders
- A team player who in cooperation with your colleagues ensures a good working environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in one of the Nordic is an advantage
What We Offer We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry.
Next Step Preferred start date is the 1st. of December 2018. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note, that E-mail or video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Title: Demand Planner & Logistics Coordinator
PubDate: 2018-10-11 18:53:43.0