The Estee Lauder Companies Area Sales Manager, Odense/Trekantsområdet, Part-time in Odense, Denmark
Do you have what it takes to drive retail sales for our high-end beauty brands through our field teams in South Jutland and Funen? Do you want to combine working part-time with having a challenging job with career opportunities?
We are looking for an analytical Area Sales Manager with leadership experience to assume responsibility of all of the Estée Lauder brands' retail growth in Funen and south Jutland. //
As Area Sales Manager you will lead part of the organization of Point of Sales employees with the purpose to maximize the consumer experience in store and drive retail sales by brand. You should expect to spend the majority of your time in the field coaching and guiding your employees and building the relationship with our retailers.
You will cover a rather large area, hence remote management - successfully building trust and providing support and guidance through phone/Skype - is essential in this role./
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be building Retail Sales Consultant's skills to ensure that all have the same strategic focus and accountability for results. Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Building and achieving RS budget by brand by door for a defined area.
- Cost budget (salaries, T/E) within defined area.
- The direct/indirect management and the development of POS. incl. administrative tasks, such as scheduling work hours.
- Coaching and training your direct reports in sales & service supported by our corporate field trainer.
- Maintaining a strong focus on the execution of the Retail strategy & trade plans for the Brands.
- Building strong relationships with retail partners at store level to drive retailer satisfaction.
- Visual Merchandising follow up and feedback to corporate VM team.
- Education follow up and feedback to corporate Education team
Documented success with Sales execution, management and leadership experience in a Retail environment is essential to succeed in this role. In addition, you are customer-oriented and motivated by driving sales and identifying new business opportunities.
Furthermore, you are:
- A mentor, who energize and enables others, and offer assignments that challenge and foster a person's skills
- Able to guide the performance of others while holding them accountable
- Self-driven and proactive
- Experienced in implement clear and effective action plans
- Result-oriented and analytical
- Great at Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Danish
What We Offer
This role is a part-time role (approximately 20 hours per week).
You will be part of a team of Area Sales Managers in Denmark and will report to the Country Sales Manager located in Vallensbæk, Denmark.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please send us your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please note that video interviewing might be part of this recruiting process.
Title: Area Sales Manager, Odense/Trekantsområdet, Part-time
PubDate: 2018-05-22 08:13:43.0