The Estee Lauder Companies Visual Merchandising & Store Design Specialist, EL/BB/LM in Copenhagen, Denmark
/Do you want to work with designing the instore experience for three amazing prestige beauty brands? We are looking for a passionate and detail-oriented colleague to assume responsibility of the seamless coordination of Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown and LA MER's visual merchandising activities across the Nordics/.
With your customer-centric approach, you will secure perfect execution of Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown and LA MER's brand image in our stores. More specifically, you will apply brand guidelines to all permanent fixtures, such as counters, colour studios and skincare shelf navigation. You will work in close collaboration with the Nordic Consumer Marketing Manager and the entire VM&SD team reporting to the Nordic VM&SD Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Secure seamless coordination of store design projects between EMEA architects, external vendors and our retail partners
- Handle all updates to makeup colour studio
- Brief agencies
- Produce POS material for displays and gondolas
- Follow up and coordination with field force
- Forecast VM in close collaboration with Product Manager
- Order Merchandising in collaboration with customer service to manage back orders
- Visual updates for stores
- Update planograms by Retailer and door type
Your Key Qualifications
- You have a theoretical background in marketing or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years fulltime experience within marketing and VM
- You are a solid user in Excel
- You are fluent in English and familiar with Danish, Norwegian or Swedish
You approach your task systematically and with excellent attention to detail. Adhering to timelines and deadlines are important to you, and you do so with a proactive and positive attitude. You are highly interested in luxury brands and their consumer lifecycle.
We can offer a highly valued position within a global company with great development opportunities. In this role you can develop your marketing skills and how a global leader within prestige beauty execute on visual merchandising and store design.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. So please send us your application sooner rather than later. Start date is August 1st, 2018.
Please note, that video screening might be part of this process.
We are lookking forward to recieving your application!
Title: Visual Merchandising & Store Design Specialist, EL/BB/LM
PubDate: 2018-06-14 20:43:21.0