The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Talent Acquisition & Development Manager in Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you passionate about recruiting the best talent and developing these talents? Do you want to work in an international and dynamic environment? We are looking for a structured and people-centric person to assume responsibility for our TA&D efforts across Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Is that you?
You will be part of the Nordic HR team based in the Copenhagen area, and you will be responsible for talent acquisition to our offices and teams in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. In addition, you will drive the design and execution of the training and development plans for our employees to support and accelerate our strategic goals.
- Manage the end to end process of talent acquisition to our offices in DK, SE & NO
- Develop and maintain onboarding efforts (biannual Induction Days, supporting hiring managers on onboarding material etc.)
- Educate and support managers in recruiting and developing talent
- Build and maintain our employer brand and sourcing channels to attract the right people (hereunder, set up partnerships with schools and universities across the Nordics)
- Drive our CSR initiative Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign - with focus on internal engagement
- Facilitate the training calendar and conduct selected trainings
- Identify skills gaps and development needs
- Work closely with the HRBPs to support the talent planning agenda
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
- Education at/or equivalent to Master or Bachelor level
- Relevant experience within recruitment, training and development of minimum 3 years
- Strong skills within social media and digital
- Ability to combine strategic vision with brilliant execution and deliver great results
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- An open-minded and winning personality with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships with many different stakeholders locally as well as internationally
- Experience with HR KPIs and reporting is a plus
- Fluency in English and Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Finally, it is an advantage if you are certified in the assessment tools ACE and OPTO (Master Danmark)
What We Offer
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry.
We are a rather young and very passionate HR team. You will be reporting directly to the Nordic HR Director and work closely with our four HR Business partners (two in DK, one in NO and one in SE) and the HR Coordinator.
Preferred start date is mid-September 2018.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Please note, that video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
Note that this is a maternity cover running approximately 12 months.
Title: Nordic Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
PubDate: 2018-06-21 14:01:25.0