The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager, CL/OR in Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you passionate about digital marketing and do you know how to translate consumer insights into engaging and sales generating content?
As Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager for Clinique & Origins, you will be responsible for overseeing, planning and executing all aspects of consumer related media such as national advertising, digital, and social.
In close collaboration with your colleagues in the Nordic marketing team, the EMEA team, external agencies, and our Corporate Marketing department you will successfully execute digital campaigns and optimize consumer engagement activities for Clinique and Origins across the Nordics. More specifically, you will:
- Maintain and develop Clinique and Origins' consumer engagement plan based on global guidelines in order to enhance brand awareness and equity and drive traffic to our stores
- Optimize digital, social and influencer activities
- Lead the activation of global campaigns/product launches, marketing programs and activities across owned, earned and paid channels
- Use consumer insights from EMEA, our Corporate Marketing team, and external digital agencies to analyze the consumer journey and identify local relevancy opportunities
- A relevant Master's degree within marketing, business or communication
- 3-5 years of experience with marketing including digital and social media marketing
- An analytical mindset and experience in working with various tools, such as Social Bakers and Synthesio
- Strong communication, presenting and relationship-building skills
- Solid experience and track record within FMCG, fashion, or beauty industry
- Fluency in one Scandinavian language (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish) and English
You are an enthusiastic, creative and performance-driven person. You are confident juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a superb eye for detail. You have a strong personal interest for digital marketing, the influencer landscape, and digital trends. Preferably, you have experience from or a passion for the beauty/makeup industry.
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. We will challenge you and you will challenge us - and hereby develop your personal skills and career. You will report directly to the Nordic Marketing Manager for Clinique and Origins.
Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Start date is July 1st, 2018. Please note that this is a maternity cover.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Title: Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager, CL/OR
PubDate: 2018-04-10 13:25:39.0